Image Map

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Social

This post is really going to show how old I really am. WARNING: 80's Flashback is in progress!!!!


1. What were you like in middle school/high school?

I missed out on the middle school thing, but in high school I was more of a book worm. I loved to read and I always has my nose in a book. I mostly read the Sweet Valley High series and I discovered Stephen King and V.C. Andrews during this time as well. I was a bit of an outcast because both of my parents were in law enforcement at the time, so I was not invited to any parties. But I did manage to enjoy high school though!!!
 
2. What were your favorite past times?

My favorite past times included reading, watching Friday Night videos, Night Track on TBS and talking on the phone with my friends.
 
3. What songs were you obsessed with?

There are so many songs it's hard to choose!!! I listened to anything by Bon Jovi, Def Lepard, Poison, Whitesnake, White Lion. But the songs that was obsessed with the most were "You Give Love a Bad Name and Photoagraph. I listened to these two songs constantly!!! 

4. What fashion mistake do you look back on and cringe?

Shoulder pads!!!!! I hated them and always cut them out of blouses and jackets.

5. Who was your celeb crush?

My first celeb crush was Ralph Macchio from the Karate Kid movies. I thought he was so cute and oh so dreamy :)



6. What were your favorite TV shows/movies?

TV shows-- Growing Pains, Who's the Boss, The Cosby Show, Family Ties, The Wonder Years, Different Strokes, Facts of Life

Movies: Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Some Kind of Wonderful, Weird Science, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Lost Boys, Say Anything, Top Gun, Valley Girl, Back to the Future Trilogy and the list goes on and on!!!

Wow, that was a great trip down memory lane!!!!! 

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment