Image Map

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up for the first time with Shannon over at Life After I Dew  for So What Wednesay. I found her blog a few months ago and it has quickly become one of my favorite reads.

This week I'm saying

"So What What"....

If I have made 3 crockpot meals this week. I happen to love m crockpot and it's so easy just throw all the ingredients and let it simmer all day. Plus the delisious smells are an added bonus.

If I let Angelina watch all of her favorite shows ( Thomas the Trian, Caillou, and Dora). It's the only time that I can clean the kitchen and start the laundry.

If I look forward to naptime. I need my quiet time to recharge. 

If I am excited about the tax free weekend in TX. This momma needs some new clothes.

~Angie


1 comment:

  1. I think it's awesome that you did three crock pot meals last week! I wish I could even do one! That makes me think I should look up some good crock pot recipes... or maybe you have some good ones you could share? Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete