Image Map

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social v.2

1. What is the first website that you log onto every day?

I log on to facebook first and then  log onto my online class. Clearly I know what my priorities are!!

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to about.

I did find this website via another blog


3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?

Pinterest because I like to imagine that I can do all of the DIY projects that I'm pinning all the time

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?

Twitter because I don't have an instagram account.

5. Favorite youtube video? Post it!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ikTxfIDYx6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Biggest online pet peeve?

People who post on facebook just to get attention and then do not respond to the comments.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment