Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

It's 11:44pm on a Monday and I'm just now sitting down to write this post. We have been busy today. We ended up taking a trip to Target (the Little's favorite store) and then eating lunch at Chuck E. Cheese (another favorite of the Little). So, right now, my house is a mess and I have a pile of laundry to do tomorrow. But that's okay. Everything will get done tomorrow. So thought I would link up with Sandy for Happy Homemaker Monday.

So, grab the button, answer the questions and have fun! 


The Weather......What happened to the Fall weather? We are back in the 80s again this week. Will Fall ever get here and stay?



Right now I am........writing this post and watching this movie on Amazon Prime.

And singing and dancing to every song!

Thinking.......that I really need to work on class tonight since I have a paper due on Wednesday. I also need to update my planners and my home management notebook.

On my reading pile........I'm still reading "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks. In my opinion, this book is so different from his others. I'm really loving it. 


On my TV.......right now I am watching some older movies on Netflix 
What I found while surfing the net.......some recipes for trail mix on Pinterest



On the menu this week....... (recycling this menu)

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner
Tuesday:Tacos and chips with salad
Wednesday: Baked potatoes with salad
Thursday:Chicken cheesesteak sandwiches and salad
Friday: Catfish with orzo and carrots
Saturday: Chicken lasagna roll ups with salad
Sunday: Smothered steak, mashed potatoes, and corn 

On my to do list.......work on homework assignments for class, general household chores and of course the never ending laundry.

In the craft basket......I'm working on  blanket for the Little.

Looking forward to this week....... story time and dance class with my Little

Looking around the house....... my house is a mess and needs some serious TLC.

From the camera.......



Devotional.......

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people." Colossians 3:23 (NLT)

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment