Image Map

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovebugs! 

It's Sunday, and that means it's time for Sunday Social with Neely! So, grab a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, latte, etc, copy the questions, and link up! Have fun and here are this week's questions:



 This week's questions:

1. What do you value most in life?

My Family

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?

Hands down the DVR! 

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?

Having a sense of humor and being able to laugh at yourself. 

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?

That I was a good mother and wife and that I lived a great life. 

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?

Working on my Master's Degree and being in the beginning stages of starting my own business.

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new business! I'm trying to start one up too, slow-going but we'll get there in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats on the business! I'm looking to build one up next year - small graphic design shop. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete