Image Map

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

Hi Lovelies! 

I have started my weight loss journey and I want to bring you along. I have lost weight and gained it right back several time. I know that this is not the way to do it. I guess you could say that I am some what of a yo-yo dieter and this has got to change. I'm hoping that joining Weight Watchers will help me in losing the weight. 

In the coming weeks, I will be sharing my food plan and my exercise plan in hopes of keeping me accountable. Please join me in this journey. 

Weight Loss Wednesday

Starting Weight: 178lbs
Current Weight: 176lbs (-2lbs gone!)
Goal Weight: 125-130lbs

My goal: 

To be healthy and to lose weight in a sensible and healthy way.

What I Am Doing:

I have joined Weight Watchers Online and have been walking and using my pedometer. My goal is to walk 10,000 steps every day. I have good and bad days with counting my points. Sometimes I just forget to count them.

How Many Days Have You Worked Out This Week:

5 Days
 
Energy Level:

My engergy level has increased and I was able to run around the front yard with the Little without losing my breath. This was such an accomplishment for me!
 
Best Moment This Week:

Losing 2 pounds and being to run with my daughter. 

~Angie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment