Image Map

Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Love Buttons! 

Again, it's 11:44pm on a Monday and I'm just now sitting down to write this post. It's been raining here all day, so we have been enjoying a lazy Monday at home. The house is clean and the laundry is all caught up. So thought I would link up with Sandy for Happy Homemaker Monday.

So, grab the button, answer the questions and have fun! 


The Weather......It's finally Fall here!! Yay! I can finally break out the cardigans and jeans.



Right now I am........writing this post and watching this movie on Amazon Prime.


Thinking.......that I really need to work on class tonight since I have a paper due on Wednesday. I also need to update my planners and my home management notebook. I think this every single Monday!!!

On my reading pile........I'll Walk Alone by Mary Higgins Clark. I love a good mystery.



On my TV.......right now I am watching 90210 and trying to watch the first episode of The Walking Dead (I'm just not into zombies).

What I found while surfing the net.......some more recipes for trail mix on Pinterest and some recipes for Halloween treats to make with the Little.



On the menu this week....... (recycling this menu again)

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner
Tuesday:Tacos and chips with salad
Wednesday: Baked potatoes with salad
Thursday:Chicken cheesesteak sandwiches and salad
Friday: Catfish with orzo and carrots
Saturday: Chicken lasagna roll ups with salad
Sunday: Smothered steak, mashed potatoes, and corn 

On my to do list.......work on homework assignments for class, general household chores and of course the never ending laundry.

In the craft basket......I'm working on  blanket for the Little and some beaded bracelets.

Looking forward to this week....... story time and dance class with my Little

Looking around the house....... my house is clean and the hamper was empty all day long. However, there are clothes in it now! 

From the camera.......

Love this pic of Sassy

Devotional.......(one of my favorites, so using it again.

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people." Colossians 3:23 (NLT)

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment