Image Map

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Social- A Blast from the Past

Hi Lovebugs!!!

 I'm posting my Sunday Social very late. Since the Little went to bed around 6pm, I have been catching up in my class (very behind) and I have been working on this week's and next week's blog posts. 

 So, I'm linking up with Neely for Sunday Social tonight. Get ready for a blast from the past!!!



1. What were you like in middle school and high school?

I was pretty shy and quiet all through middle school and high school. I was the good student and never got into trouble. 

2. What were your favorite pastimes?

Going to football games, slumber parties with my friends, just hanging out.

3. What songs were you obsessed with?
Oh, there are so many, but here are a few that I was always singing an dancing to. This is really going to show just how old I am, but I am a proud child of the 80s.

Bon Jovi- You Give Love a Bad Name
 

 I Love Rock and Roll- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts


Like a Virgin- Madonna
 

 
Thriller


These are just a few of many. many, many of the songs that I used to sing and dance to. 

4. What fashion statement do you look back and cringe?

Definiately BIG hair!!!! OMG!!!! So bad!!!

 

5. Who was your celeb crush?

My first celebrity crush was this guy!!


Ralph Macchio! So dreamy.

6. What was your favorite movie?

Again, I have more than one!







Good night and don't let the bedbugs bite!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment