Image Map

Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

It's Monday.....again. Where does the weekend go? We had a nice weekend, just staying at home and relaxing. We played outside most of the weekend and we also decorated our pumpkins and we went to a local plant nursery and looked at the pumpkins (We don't have any pumpkin patches around here so we made do with what we could find).

In other news, since I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately I decided to make an appointment with my doctor and I found out that I have another sinus infection :( I hope I start feeling better soon!!! 

Since it's Monday I'm linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday again.

So, grab the button, answer the questions and have fun! 


The Weather......I'm really hoping that it's going to be nice on Halloween so we can take the Little trick or treating in the morning.



Right now I am........writing this post and watching this movie on Amazon Prime.You guys know I love my 80s movies :)




Thinking.......that my next class starts on Halloween and that I need to set up a study schedule later today.

On my reading pile........Another novel by Mary Higgins Clark. I love a good mystery.


And this one:

This written by one of husbands former English professors (can't wait to read it)

On my TV.......right now just some random movies.

What I found while surfing the net.......I discovered this awesome website all about organizing



On the menu this week....... (recycling this menu again)

Monday: Breakfast for dinner
Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
Wednesday: Baked potatoes with salad
Thursday:Chicken Stir Fry
Friday: Catfish with orzo and carrots
Saturday: Pork chops and potatoes and salad
Sunday: Beans with ham and cornbread

On my to do list.......work planning the next eight weeks of my life (my next class), general household chores and of course the never ending laundry.

In the craft basket......I'm working on  blanket for the Little and some beaded bracelets.

Looking forward to this week....... story time and dance class with my Little and Halloween

Looking around the house....... my house is in dire need of some TLC and that never ending laundry pile just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

From the camera.......


Still working on bracelets and I just opened the facebook page (The Krafty Korner) over the weekend. I still need to make some minor adjustments to the page (add an email address for orders)

Devotional.......(one of my favorites, so using it again).

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people." Colossians 3:23 (NLT)

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. What a yummy menu. Sure hope you can take your little one Trick or Treating and the weather cooperates.

    Good luck with your new classes. :)

    ReplyDelete