Image Map

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So What Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!

I'm linking up with Shannon for "So What Wednesday"!



This week I'm saying So What If:

I am enjoying this Fall weather we are having. I think we have been outside everyday for the last week. 

I am still obsessed with Downton Abbey. I just discovered this series and I have just finished season 1 and I'll be starting season 2 tomorrow.

I am excited for Halloween and the Halloween themed menu that I am making: Ghost, Bat, and Pumpkin shaped pizzas and bloody fingers (breadsticks dipped in marina sauce).

I have already set up my study schedule for my next class. I have so much to do in the class and with the holidays coming up I need to be as organized as I can. 

I am thinking about setting up the Christmas tree right after Halloween. The Little has already asked about it several times and I'm actually thinking about doing it. 

That's what I'm saying So What to. What are you saying So What to?

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment