Image Map

Friday, October 4, 2013

October Goals

Hi Lovelies!

I can't believe this weather we are are having here! I mean....c'mon.....it's been in the 90s all this week.  I hope the Weather Channel is right when they say we will be getting some Fall like weather in the next few days. I'm so ready to bust out the sweaters, jeans, and boots. You all know what Fall means, Halloween!!! My favorite holiday of the year, where you can be anyone that you want to be. 

Since it's October, I thought I would share some of my monthly goals. So, here they are in no particular order:

October Goals

1. eat more fruits and veggies

2. devotions in the morning

3. try one new recipe a week

4. read two books this month    

 Hopefully I can stick with them this time!

Have a wonderful evening Lovelies! Talk to ya tomorrow.

~Angie 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment