Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

The Age of Aquarius

Hi Lovebugs! Good morning and TGIF! 

Let's talk about zodiac signs, shall we? I know that I am an Aquarius and that the symbol is water bearer. But....that's all that I know. So, I decided to search the interwebs for some information and to see if I fit with the sign. Well, here is what my research unearthed......


My ruling planet is Uranus
My element is Air
My life's pursuit is to understand life's mysteries
My vibration is high frequency (what does that mean?)
My secret desire is to be unique an original 

Let's see..... yes, I want to understand life's mysteries and I strive to be unique and original. Here is more of a description of my sign:

My sign is regarded as the zodiac's leader. Apparently I not only march to the beat of a different drummer, but I make new music as I go along. I am supposed to be objective in judgement ( I don't know that I am), I never let their emotions get in the way  (This I don't agree with because I am extemely emotional). 

Outgoing and amiable, Aquarians attract friends wherever they go and those whom Aquarians befriend have their unswerving loyalty. This is so true, because once we become friends, we are always friends, no matter what happens.

So, I tend to agree with that description. So, what is your zodiac sign and how well does it fit you?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment