Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Letters

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!! It's Black Friday!!! YAAAAYYYY!!!! 



 Dear GOD: You have given me the strength and courage to get through these trying times. I am so grateful for your love, guidance, loyalty, and faith in my everyday life.

Dear Leftovers: I'm so glad you are gone!!!

Dear Black Friday Shoppers: After the craziness of last year, I'm doing my Black Friday shopping online this year. HA!!!!!

Dear Holidays: You are approaching way to fast!!!!! I cannot believe how fast this year went!!!

Dear Baby Girl: Please stay as sweet as you are right now. I love all of the cuddles, snuggles, I love yous, and kisses. I'm soaking up each and every moment with you!!! I love you!!

Dear Husband: I know I can be a pain and you put up with alot from me. I don't deserve you! I love you!!

Dear readers: I just wanted to say thank you for reading my blog and following me! I love meeting new people and having new friends! Also, when I reach 100 followers I plan to host a giveaway. More details to follow next week!!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment