Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Show and Tell Monday

Hi Lovelies! The internet has been acting moody all day so I'm finally able to post, the Hubster was able to get it running again (gotta love that man!).  This week's Show and Tell Monday is all about careers and I;m linking up with Becky to talk about my career! So here it is! Enjoy!


 1. Tell us what you studied in college. Is your job now related to what you studied?
  
While in college I studied Psychology and was a work study student. As a worl study study student I worked in administration offices. Then in 2008 I started working full time as a department secretary at the university where I recieved my BS. Now, I am a SAHM. So, as to how being a SAHM relates to by what I studies, I can say that what I studied does relate in a way. As a pyschology major, we studied all of the major theories and theorists and now as I watch my daughter grow up I can totally see what developmental stage she is in thanks to Freud, Erikson, Piaget, etc...

2. Tell us what your everyday job looks like.

Being a SAHM, my schedule revolves around my daughter. Our typical day looks something like this:

Morning (6a,-12pm) Breakfast, playtime, arts and crafts/snack time, a little TV time (30 minutes max), 
 Afternoon (12pm-300pm) Lunch, naptime, Mommy's quiet time (study, blog, catch up on chores), snack time
Evening (3pm-8pm) Outside time, playtime, a little TV time (30 minutes max), supper, bathtime, reading time, bedtime.

3. Do you have a picture of you at work? Show us.


4. In 10 years, what do you see yourself doing? Same thing? More? Tell us.

I would love to continue to be a SAHM plus own my own dessert shop selling cheesecakes and other delicious desserts.
5. Tell us what you have learned, and what {if any} recommendations you may have for those looking to go into the field you are in.

Being a SAHM is one of the hardest jobs I have ever had. It is also the most rewarding as well.  

Have a nice evening!!

~Angie

Untitled_2

No comments:

Post a Comment