Image Map

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Lovelies! This week has been long and crazy! I have been trying to write a paper and complete two more assignments before class ends next week and we celebrated the Hubster's birthday yesterday.

 I can't believe that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away! I'm linking up with Neely for Sunday Social and this week's questions are all about Thanksgiving. 



Favorite Thanksgiving Memory: 

The first Thanksgiving we celebrated as a family of three!

Favorite Thanksgiving Food: 

Broccoli and cheese casserole and pecan pie

What is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have? 

We always watch the Dallas game. When I still lived with my parents we did the same thing at my grandparents house (my Oma was big Dallas Cowboy fan) and the tradition continued with my hubby (we have Thanksgiving at our house now and he is a big Dallas Cowboy fan!)

 What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?

I'm looking foward to just spending time with my hubby and daughter (I have no idea if my in laws are coming since MIL hasn't told me yet!)

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment