Image Map

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So What Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!
Happy Almost Turkey Day!!! It's Wednesday and that means it's So What Wednesday!!!!! I'm linking up with Shannon again for this awesome link up.  Here is what I am saying So What to this week!



So What.....

If I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet. I have the lists I just need to start shopping

If I'm not excited to be spending Thanksgiving with my In Laws

If we had a Thanksgiving dinner at home on Monday (I wanted to try out my hubby's grandmother's dressing recipe) because I wanted to have at least on positive memory from this year's Thanksgiving.

If I watch Friends and Gilmore Girls over and over and over. I love these two shows!

If I need a haircut and I haven't made the appointment yet. I'm just too lazy right now.

If I need to make an eye appointment and I haven't yet. I'm afraid of hearing "You need bifocals" from my eye doctor

That's all I'm saying So What to this week. What are you saying So What to?

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment