Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Recap Plus a Mom Fail

 Dear Lovelies,

 Halloween 2012 is in the books. And it was the best Halloween we have ever had. Baby girl has so much fun yesterday! She went trick or treating twice.....once in the afternoon and then again in the evening. She was so excited to put her costume on last night! She kept saying that "Halloween is at my house!" and "Let's go trick or treating!". Last night, we decided to take her to our local mall for trick or treating. She walked most to the time and she got a basket full of candy and a balloon from Old Navy. 

The Mr. and I even "dressed up". He wore his cooking monster t-shirt and I wore my Elmo t-shirt. Baby girl was excited that we had our "costumes" on too. I am happy that she had a great time and that she wants to do this again next year.

Now, here's the mom fail....... I forgot to bring the camera last night so I don't have one single picture of our Little Elmo!! I know, I know, I'm hanging my head in shame. But believe me, I'll make up for during the holidays!

Have a great night Lovelies. Don't let the bed bug bite!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment