Image Map

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's Okay

Hi Lovelies! Sorry I have been MIA the last couple of days and I missed all of the link ups that I participate in.  But I had to finish last minute assignments and a paper for my class which ended ended yesterday. The class is finished, YAAAAAY, and now next class starts today. It's feels good to get back into blogging again, I missed it!

So, today, I'm linking up with Neely for It's Okay Thursday!


It's Okay......

to not be a fan of the Twilight movies

to have an unhealthy obsession with caramel hot chocolate...yummy

to to be sore from running around the back yard with Baby girl yesterday. Just to her laugh makes up for it.

to use naptime to blog hop instead of study

to be thinking about my Turkey Day menu

to have an obsession with fuzzy socks

to not like People's choice for Sexiest Man Alive (Channing Tatum, come on!!) 

to have had all of my housework done including the laundry before 9am today. (It helps that I did most of it last night before bed)

What's Okay with you this week?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment