Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

Show and Tell Monday: Traditions

Hi Lovelies! Happy almost Turkey Day!!!!! After missing the last two Mondays, I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss this week. I'm linking up with Becky for Show and Tell Monday. This weeks questions are all about Thanksgiving and traditions. 



1. Tell us about your family traditions for Thanksgiving

The traditions I love are: watching football and decorating the Christmas tree! 

2. Tell us about your favorite foods

Turkey, dressing, and cheese and broccoli casserole are my top faves. As for dessert, bring on the cheesecake!!!!!

3. Show us a picture that reminds you of this holiday

I need to find the picture!

4. Tell us, do you wait to decorate for Christmas before or after Thanksgiving?

We usually decorate the day after Thanksgiving, but Baby girl asked (so sweetly) if we could put the tree up so we put it up after Halloween sans ornaments. 

5. Tell us what you are thankful for this year

My family and our health!

~Angie

4 comments:

  1. You just got a puffy heart and an A plus in my book for saying you are thankful for family and health! Health is something so many take for granted until you don't have it, I did until well you know my story. Oh how sweet if K would have did the sweet voice our tree would have went right up too lol! We always wait until after Thanksgiving to start the decorating madness lol. We love watching football, the hubs loves cheescake me um no yet he says I do since he tricked me on our honeymoon when we ate at Emerils and had me try this dessert and it was cheesecake lol had no idea hahahahah!

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby Girl knows all she has to do is use her sweet little voice and she will pretty much get what she wants (especially with Daddy!).

      Delete
  2. Cheese and broccoli casserole sounds so good! I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipe is so easy! I'll post it sometime soon!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete