Image Map

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Randoms

Hi Lovelies! I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday so far! We have had a fun filled Friday morning and afternoon. We took Baby girl to her first playgroup today. She seemed to enjoy it, she was running from toy to toy and chasing all of the other littles around. I hope to make this a weekly outing for her. 

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is less then two weeks away! I need to start working on my menu this weekend. I'm going to attempt to make hubby's granny's (I think that's right) dressing recipe this Sunday. I hope I can do it justice because she was phenomenal cook. I'm a bit nervous, but the recipe seems simple.

I have been seeing these all over facebook and the blog universe and thought I would finally check them out. I can't believe that I just discovered this today!!! Here some of the ones that I like.

 This is so me!!!






These are just a few that I found funny! Have a lovely day Lovelies!!!!!!

~Angie









No comments:

Post a Comment