Image Map

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll post my Thanksgiving recap sometime tonight. So be on the look out. Plus I have a special announcement that I will blog about later in the week. So be on the look out for that as well!!


  This weeks Sunday Social is all about 4s!!!!

1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.

kitchen help in a restaurant, student assistant, secretary, and SAHM

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.

Grease

"Tell me about it, Stud"

Dirty Dancing

 "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"

The Hangover

 "I look like a nerdy hillbilly"

Steel Magnolias

"I would rather have 3 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special"

3. Name 4 places you have lived.

I have only lived in Oklahoma. But I have lived in a house, an apartment, a mobile home, and another house. 

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.

Pizza, chocolate chip cooking dough ice cream, brownies, and spaghetti

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.

Purse, phone, book, and of course Baby girl

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.

Silver Dollar City, Six Flags, Frontier City, and Disney World 

That was fun!!!! 

~Angie 

2 comments:

  1. grease is always a good one! I totally forgot about it and it is one of my favorites!

    - kelly @ www.hellomisskelly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat your favorite foods everyday!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete