Image Map

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Social

Hello Lovelies!! I can't believe that Thanksgiving is in  4 days! I still have some grocery shopping to do and I still have to decide what dessert to make (hmmmmm.....caramel apple cheesecake bars or pumpkin pie).

Anyway, it's time for Sunday Social with Neely. This week it's all about what we are thankful for. 


 Here's my list:

I'm thankful for:

My Husband
Our daughter
Our house
Our health
For being to able to be a SAHM
That we will be spending Thanksgiving with family
Fuzzy socks
The written word 
For naptime and bedtime
For my OUM girls 

What are you thankful for?

~Angie 

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for life, my family and boyfriend!
    Thanks for joining Nice to Meet You {GFC Blog Hop}! Hope to see you linking up again tomorrow :)
    Have a nice week!
    -Mariely @ Sensational Creations

    ReplyDelete