Image Map

Saturday, June 29, 2013

ABC's of Blogging

 Happy Weekend Lovelies!

The Little Lady and the Hubby are sick, again. The Little Lady is on the mend  and Hubby just started feeling yucky. I'm hoping that I don't come down with it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

Anyway, I saw this survey on another blog and thought it would be fun to fill out. So with further adieu:

ABC's of Blogging:

A. Attached or Single?Attached: as in married to my high school crush!

B. Best Friend?  My wonderfully awesome hubby.

C. Cake or pie? Cake if it’s carrot with cream cheese frosting- preferably a cupcake from a box mix.



D. Day of choice? Saturday.

E. Essential Item? cell phone.

F. Favorite color? Purple.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Hands down, gummy bears!



H. Home town? A small town in Oklahoma

I. Favorite Indulgence? Manicures 



J. January or July? July, hands down.

K. Kids? Yes, one beautiful little girl.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Friends and family.


 M. Marriage date? December 23, 2009

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 2 Little sisters and little brother.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples with peanut butter and syrup 



P. Phobias? Spiders!  Eek!

Q. Quotes? “Time invested in improving ourselves cuts down on time wasted in disapproving of others".

R. Reasons to smile? Sunny days, quality time with friends and family.

S. Season of choice?Spring because it's not too hot and not too cold.

T. Tag 5 People. You’re all tagged!

U. Unknown fact about me? I love making to do lists! 

V. Vegetable? corn on the cob



W. Worst habit? Biting my nails.

X. Xray or Ultrasound? I have had both.

Y. Your favorite food? Pizza


Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius.


Have a great weekend!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment