Image Map

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Movie Screening in the Sooner State

Hi Lovelies!

It's the weekend! Happy Saturday! 

I found out a few hours ago that Johnny Depp was in my hometown!


And..... he was screening his new movie "The Lone Ranger" and I freaking missed it!!!


This is the second time he has been there I have missed both times. I can't believe it! One of these days Ladies.... one of these days. 

Johnny Depp is one of favorite actors and I love all of his movies. I have has a secret crush on him ever since I saw him in A Nightmare on Elm Street and 21 Jump Street. He is such an amazing actor and his characters are just so unique although some of them are a bit strange. But I think that's what makes him such a great actor. 

Has anyone seen the trailer for "The Lone Ranger" ? Are you going to see the movie?

Have a great weekend Lovelies!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment