Image Map

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good morning Lovelies! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that all the dads had a great Father's Day. We have had such a relaxing weekend with some good food and a couple of movies. 




The Weather..... At least it's cooler this week. I hope we see some rain soon.



Right now.... I'm watching "Sweet Dreams" (Pasty Cline movies starring Jessica Lange), watching my hubby playing Gears of War, and writing this post.

Thinking....that I need to work on this week's assignments and if Angelina is going to enjoy the reading program at the library tomorrow.

On my reading pile..... 

Two Little Girls in Blue by Mary Higgins Clark

On my TV......I'm watching movies and TV shows on Amazon Prime and Netflix.

What I found while surfing the net......this cute planner that I ordered sometime last week

 Now, this is not mine, just a pic I found on the internet

On the menu this week....I'm still trying to figure out the menu for this week.

Monday- chicken and pasta
Tuesday- BBQ pork chops, mashed potatoes, veggies
Wednesday- 
Thursday-
Friday- Fish and pasta and veggies
Saturday- 
Sunday- Beans and chilli

On my to do list.....homework, laundry, vacuum, and more homework.

In the craft basket.....working on hair ties for the little lady, blankets, and my first shopping cart cover.

Looking forward to this week..... reading program at the library. I think I'm more excited that she is!

Looking around the house....the floors need to be vacuumed and mopped. Laundry needs to be folded and put away.

From the camera....


On my prayer list....myself and my husband as we go forward with our new business venture.

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Said a prayer for your new business venture :)

    That is a really cute planner, I've been looking for a new one and that just reminds me that I need to get one :)

    ReplyDelete