Image Map

Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! Is it really Monday all ready? I wish the weekends could last just a little bit longer. Don't you?  It's been awhile since I have linked up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday, so that I would link up today!



The weather.......One word.......Hot! Summer is finally here and we are in the first week of triple digits. I hate to say it, but I miss the rain!


Right now I am.....sitting at the table in the living room, watching re-uns of "Full House" when I should be working on the two papers that I have due on Wednesday. 




Thinking.....that we need to get to work on our business. I already have the business cards made, I just need to send them off to the printers, and then we need to start handing the out. We also need to get a phone number. I'm so ready to start this!!

On my reading pile........other then my textbook, I'm reading another Mary Higgins Clark book.

On my TV.....my reality TV shows (Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Pretty Wicked Moms).

What I found on the net......I haven't really been looking for anything this week.

On the menu....not really sure yet, but here a few things that I have been thinking about

Monday- sandwiches, carrot sticks, and chips
Tuesday- Crock pot beef stew
Wednesday- Hamburgers
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday- Pulled beef sandwiches, potato salad

On my to do list.......

make dentist appointment for Angelina
make hair appointments for all of us
laundry (as usual)
work on papers and submit my Wednesday

In the craft basket......I still have a few blankets to make, a shopping cart cover to make, and I'm going to  Angelina some elastic hair bands.

Looking forward to this week......our first road trip of the summer!!! Can't wait!!!

Looking around the house.......the kitchen needs to be cleaned, the floors needs to be vacuumed, and the clothes need to be folded and put away.

From the camera......




On my prayer list.....my husband and I as we embark on our new business venture.

Have a great week Lovelies!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment