Image Map

Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Letters



Dear Cold- Thank you for finally leaving us! We appreciate it.

Dear Weekend-  I'm so happy you are finally here. We can't wait for the family reunion tomorrow.

Dear Husband- I love you! You are the cheese to my macaroni and the peanut butter to my jelly.

Dear Angelina- You're a little stinker. I love you!!!

Dear Reality Shows (Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Pretty Wicked Moms)- I love watching you mainly because you are so funny.

Dear forgetfulness- we need to get together sometime. I keep forgetting to make eye appointments and dentist appointments for us. I really need to get it together.

Dear netflix- please update the seasons of some of my fave trashy shows. Please with a cherry on top?

Dear Readers- Thank you for reading all of my ramblings even when they don't make any sense.

Have a fabulous weekend Lovelies!!!
~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment