Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Who Am I?

Hi Lovelies!
Tonight I'm linking up with Becky for Mrs. to Mama for 52 weeks of blogging with a purpose. This week's prompt is "Who am I". 



I'm a mom. I became a mom in March of 2010 to a beautiful baby girl.
I'm a wife. I became a wife in December of 2009, we have been married for 3 1/2 years, but we have been together for 20 years.
I'm an 80s music fan. I love to listen to Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, etc.
I love to take pictures and to capture the simple moments of our lives.
I'm someone who is scared of spiders.
I'm not a fan of laundry, especially the folding and putting away part.
I love to cook and bake, and I consider myself an accomplished baker.
I love finding and watching new movies and TV shows on Netflix and Amazon Prime.
I'm not a fan of change. I will eventually accept it, but I'm still not a fan.
I love to watch 80s movies, especially, the Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, and Some Kind of Wonderful.
I firmly believe that chocolate and peanut butter were made for each other.
I'm addicted to reality TV especially, Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Pretty Wicked Moms.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment