Image Map

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Reality Bites

Hi Lovelies!

You know that I love "Keeping up with Kardashians". It is one of my guilty pleasures. But there are some things about the show that really ruffle my tail feathers. They tend to get upset with the paparazzi for following them where ever they go. I really think that this is their fault for living such a public life. Here is an example of what I am talking about:



Yesterday, Kim Kardashian blamed the paparazzi for putting both her and the life of her unborn baby in danger in several twitter and other social media posts. However, is it fair fair for the reality star to be upset with paparazzi when she leads such a public life?

She tweeted on Thursday:  " I wouldn't let the paps get a pic of me today and they threatened my life and said if I continue to block shots they will make my world dangerous  to live in! How dare they threaten my life and my unborn child! This has gotten out of control!" She claimed that photographers blocked her way so that she couldn't drive, which scared her. 




As a fellow mom, I feel her safety should in fact come first. The paparazzi can be aggressive to the point of hurting someone just to get the "money shot".  However, it is hard for me to feel sorry for her when she obviously loves the spotlight. I feel that if she did not want photos taken of her bump then she should stay of of the limelight (Shania Twain and Pamela Anderson did it) and just enjoy the last few of her pregnancy and to just be an average mom

Stress is bad for pregnancy and she has has her share of it. I would encourage her to relax and let her baby daddy take care of her, and to not let the paparazzi get the best of her. 

Do you think she should be mad at the paparazzi for doing this to her?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment