Image Map

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!




To the man who literally swept me off my first from the first time he looked at me.

To the man who spent every single day of college with me. Every. Single. Day.

To the man who asked me to be his wife (16 years later), then became my husband (the day after he proposed) and gave me the greatest gift of all. The gift of motherhood (the months later).

To the man who love his daughter unconditionally and who would do anything for her.

To the man who I look forward to spending the rest of my life with (the golden years), growing old with, and watching our child/children become parents one day.

To the man, the best father to our daughter, and husband to his wife.

Happy Father's Day and thank you for being you. We love you Daddy! You are the best and most awesome Daddy in the world. You are the cheese to my macaroni and the peanut butter to my jelly!

Love,

Angie and Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment