Image Map

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! It's been a busy weekend! I'm linking up for Sunday Social. Here are this week's questions:

 

1. What is your favorite store to shop at?

I don't shop much, but when I do I do most of it at Target.
2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?

I'm not very familiar with designers but I would have to say maybe Chanel. 

3. Must have closet staple?

Yoga pants and leggings.

4. Favorite kind of shoes?

Since I only own three pairs of shoes (hangs head in shame) I really don't have a favorite shoe ( this does need to change).
 
5. Best clothing deal you’ve ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)

I did find a pair of Reebok shoes for a steal the last time I bought shoes.  I think I might have spent $20 on them.

 
6. Style you’d love to try?

Honestly? Any style!!

~Angie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment