Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Facebook status I wanted to share

     I finished writing my paper on the effects of divorce on children and I turned it last week. While writing the paper I did realize something. I realized that if I had not have left my parents house when I did, I would be 40 years old, living with my parents, taking care of them and taking care of my nieces and nephews. When I left home I knew I had made the right decision. I never looked back and I have never regretted the decision. When I left, I had no where to go and Paul's me let me stay with them. Without Paul and his parents I would not have the life that I have today. I would be a mother to the most beautiful little girl in the world.

      Paul and I have been together for 20 years. The first few years were tough. We had some unpleasant encounters with my parents, and the encounters brought us closer together. But we made it through stronger than ever. I love him for helping me be the person that I have become. I love where my life has taken me and I can't wait to spend the next twenty years with my best friend, my soul mate, and the love of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment