Image Map

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Midweek Randoms

Hi Lovelies! 

It's Wednesday and we all know what that means.....it's Hump Day ;) LOL!!!! So far the week has been pretty low key for us. We have been just chillin' and relaxin'. I have been mowing the front yard, and now I need to mow our jungle (aka, the backyard). 

It's been a slow week so here are some random things that we are wanting to do.

Midweek Randoms:

I just discovered Nutella a few days ago! OMG, it's soooooo yummy!!! I have been on the search for different ways t eat it. I just love the stuff.

We are beyond excited to see these two movies:







We have been very crafty this week.... we made a pumpkin patch out of construction paper and we also made a butterfly! Angelina had so much fun gluing.

I still have 3 loads of laundry to fold and put away.

Speaking of laundry, I am looking for ways to decorate it. Here's one of my favorites:


How has your week been?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment