Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

Happy Monday!!!! NOT!!!! Why does the weekend have to so short and the week so long?

Anyways, here is my contribution to Happy Homemaker Monday!! Enjoy!!!

The Weather......Again, I was hoping that we were done with the triple digits :( I wish we were getting more rain, our lakes and ponds are dry.



Right now I am........writing this post and watching Friends on Nick at Nite

Thinking.......that I should be studying and how I should be working on the assignments that are due on Wednesday.

On my reading pile........I really haven't read much lately. But I hope to start The Help next weekend.


On my TV.......still watching House of Cards. It's getting good. I hope to start Orange is the New Black later. 




What I found while surfing the net.......I just tried Nutella for the first time this weekend and I have been searching for some recipes. I finally found some here that I cannot wait to try.

On the menu this week.......since we have been having problems with our water over the weekend (there was a line break at the water treatment plant) I haven't made a menu for the week. We are eating a lot of sandwiches though.

On my to do list.......put away the clothes, vacuum, and clean the kitchen.

In the craft basket......a blanket that my mother in law is buying from me for her preacher's wife and their new baby

Looking forward to this week.......just spending time with my little family.

Looking around the house.......the floors need to be vacuumed and the kitchen needs to be cleaned.

From the camera.......nothing at the moment because the camera quit working and we are in the process of looking for a new one.

Devotional.......
"Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil." Proverbs 4:25-27(NLT)

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. We love Nutella here at this house. Its good on vanilla wafers and animal crackers for a quick snack. My daughter likes it with marshmallow fluff on a tortilla! Hope you have a good week.
    mindingmomma.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete