Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday MishMash

Hi Lovelies! 

I can't believe the weekend is already over. We have had a relaxing weekend here. We have watched movies, played outside and inside, watched movies, and just enjoyed spending time with each other. 

Monday Mishmash:

The fireworks have already started around these parts. Our neighbors behind us have decided that it is fun to start popping them at 9pm ("A" is already in bed and sound asleep). This Mama Bear has already decided that if they wake up little girl she is gonna open a can of whoop ass on them.

I have been watching episodes of How I Met Your Mother and House of Cards lately. 

I have three loads of laundry to tackle tomorrow, and three more to fold. Have I mentioned how much I hate laundry?

I really need to give my house some TLC. I have been negectling it over the weekend.

Fourth of July is this Thursday. I hope that we can spend some time with family and friends. 

I'm still trying to decide what kind of dessert for the 4th of July: Cheesecake or banana pudding? Decisions....decisions. 

I hope everyone has a great Monday!!

~Angie












No comments:

Post a Comment