Image Map

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So What Wednesday!

Hi Lovelies!

It's that time again! It's time for So what Wednesday with Shannon over at Life After I Dew. 

Here's what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If:

I think I'm just a bit more excited to see Turbo than Angelina is.

I watch Friends reruns when there is nothing on TV. All the time.

I am enjoying Angelina's 630pm bedtime. I have been getting so much done. 

The playroom is an obstacle course. I needs to be cleaned. I have been saying this for a week. Tomorrow is the day, people!

I wanna be one of the cool kids.

I love Shutterfly (they have some cute gift ideas).

I love the sound of rain falling on the roof of the house. It's such a relaxing sound.

What are you saying So What to this week?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment