Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

It's been forever and a day since I last participated in Happy Homemaker Monday. It's good to be back. Since it's summer we have been trying to do as many activities as we can so the blog has been neglected. I hope to get back to my regular posting as soon as possible.

Here is my contribution to Happy Homemaker Monday!! Enjoy!!!

The Weather......I was hoping that we were done with the triple digits :(


Right now I am........writing this post and watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians (don't judge, it's my guilty pleasure)

Thinking.......that I should be studying and how I should be working on the assignments that are due on Wednesday.

On my reading pile........I really haven't read much lately. But I hope to start The Help next weekend.


On my TV.......I just started watching House of Cards and so far I am loving it. I hope to start Orange is the New Black later. 




What I found while surfing the net.......

On the menu this week.......I have to sort all of my recipes tomorrow and make a run to the store but I know we are having Mexican Cornbread tonight.

On my to do list.......put away the clothes, vacuum, and clean the kitchen.

In the craft basket......a blanket that my mother in law is buying from me for her preacher's wife and their new baby

Looking forward to this week.......just spending time with my little family.

Looking around the house.......the floors need to be vacuumed and the kitchen needs to be cleaned.

From the camera.......nothing at the moment because the camera quit working and we are in the process of looking for a new one.

On my prayer list.......my husband. He has a doctor's appointment later today.

Devotional.......
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” Proverbs 3:5,6 (ESV)

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. I love your devotional, it's one of my favourite scriptures :) I actually posted the same one yesterday :)

    Have a lovely week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Help, what a fantastic book it was :)

    Great devotional too, one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete