Image Map

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tasty Tuesday- Cup O' Cookie

Hi Lovelies!

I have been neglecting Tasty Tuesday and I'm sorry for it. I haven't had a camera for a couple of months and haven't been able to take any pictures of the recipes that I have been making. I'm going to go ahead to post recipes without the pics and as soon as we get a new camera I'll add the pics in.

For this week's Tasty Tuesday I'm posting an easy peasy cookie recipe! I found this via the blog After We Tied the Knott. This reminds of the Betty Crocker Warm Delights desserts that you can buy at the store. These are way cheaper and oh so good!!!!

A Cup of Cookie

1 Tbls softened butter
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
a sprinkle of salt
3 tbsp flour
2 tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips

Place all ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips in a bowl or mug and mix with a fork until there are no signs of any specific ingredient. Stir in chips.

Microwave for 45-50 seconds and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment