Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

Blogging with a purpose Week 4: My biggest weakness

Hi Lovelies.

I miss last week's blogging with a purpose topic. I hope to post it later today. This week's topic was a difficult one to answer as I have many weaknesses. My one biggest weakness though is weight and eating healthy. I'm a big eater, which is bad for me and what I do eat isn't always the healthiest of choices. I also tend to eat late at night, which is also bad for me. I'm also an emotional eater. I'm trying to change this. My weight has never been great, in fact I have always been heavy.

However, things are going to change this month. Paul and I want to have another child. So, I'm going to start working out 3x a week (walking and lifting weights). As for food, I'm going to add more fruits and veggies to my diet. I don't plan an depriving myself as this will not help me in any way. If I deprive myself of something then that is all I want to eat and that is not good for the diet. I will take this one day at a time and I know that I will take a few detours along the way, but I know I will be able to get back on track. 

What is your biggest weakness?

Have a lovely Monday Lovelies!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment