Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So What Wednesday!

Hi Lovelies!

It's Wednesday which means it's time for So What Wednesday with Shannon.

 Here's what I'm saying So What to.


So What If.....

I have had the same three songs on repeat for the last several weeks.






As you can see, I have a soft spot for boy bands :)

I have had a crush on this guy ever since his days on 21 Jumpstreet ( and A Nightmare on Elm Street). Shhhh, don't tell my hubby ;)





I started on a to do list 2 weeks ago and have only crossed one item off on it. 

I have 6 loads of laundry to fold and put away, it will get done eventually. 

I haven't watched Pretty Little Liars. It just doesn't seem to be a show that I would be interested in. 

I'm excited to go to the farmer's market this weekend. I keep seeing pics of the fruits and veggies that have been sold there and they look yummy!!!

What are you saying So What to this week?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment