Image Map

Friday, May 10, 2013

A Moment

Today was an awesome day! We started our day off with a trip to Hastings where "A" played with some of the toys. Our next stop was to of all places... Walmart, where "A" played with more toys. We then went to the mall (her favorite place) and ate lunch at Chic-fil-a and then we decided to go the the park to see the prairie dogs. "A" loved watching them run around and then dart into their holes real quick. After watching the prairie dogs for a while, we then went to the local museum. "A" had so much fun!!

It was an awesome day and I look forward to many mores days like this!!!! These are the moments I live for and the ones that I cherish the most. I know "A" won't be this age forever and I am soaking up every bit of fun with her.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment