Image Map

Monday, May 27, 2013

Finding a Balance

As a stay at home mom I have been having a difficult time finding a balance between spending time with Angelina and doing my daily chores around the house. I feel gulity when I spend too much time cleaning the house, because I feel that I am ignoring Angelina. I clean my house every day, but believe me it's not spotless. I make sure the kitchen is clean, the floors are vacuumed, and the clothes are at least washed and dried. I know Angelina wants me to play with her all day, but I do need to do these things around the house.

This is a sore spot between myself and my husband. He feels that I need to entertain Angelina every minute every single day. I feel that she needs to play independently. When he is home and I have her play independently, he accuses me of ignoring her. I feel that she needs this time by herself so she can learn to play be herself. 

I know I am doing everything right, I just my husband felt the same way. 

So, I ask you, how do you find the balance?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment