Image Map

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social- All about 4's

 Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone is having a fantabulous (hee hee) Sunday! Here's this week's questions for Sunday Social.


1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend

sleep in
snuggle on the couch with a good book
catch up on tv shows through Netflix and Amazon Prime
play with the Little
 
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend

Since my best friend is my husband...... 
he's an awesome Dad
he's honest
 he's a hard worker
he's fun to be around

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
  
pay off student loans
save some
buy something frivolous
donate a little to charity 

4. 4 favorite books you've ever read 

Where the Heart I- Billie Letts
P.S. I Love You- Cecelia Ahern
Sisterhood Everlasting- Ann Brashares
Forever- Judy Blume


5. 5 favorite snack foods

anything with peanut butter
cookies (sugar)
Fritos
chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
fruits and veggies


 6. 4 things that you must do daily

brush my teeth
check my email
check facebook
listen to music
~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment