Image Map

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Confession Time

I confess..... that I am still afraid thunderstorms. I hate the sound of thunder.

I confess..... that I have too much of a sweet tooth. Because of this, I have to keep the sweets in the house to a minimum.

I confess..... that I am horrible at returning emails. Chances are if you email me I might not email back, but I am working on this and I am getting better.

I confess..... that I am beginning to hate Dora the Explorer. We watch this almost every morning and once every afternoon.

I confess..... that I don't feel guilty about the Dora thing.

I confess..... that I am an 80s movies snob. In my opinion some of the best movies that were made, were made in the 80s. For example, the Back to the Future trilogy, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, just to name a few.

I confess..... that I have a love/hate relationship with my scale. I love it when the numbers go down, but I hate it when the numbers go up.

I confess..... that the only workout DVDs I use are Denise Austin's. Her's are the best and I always show results doing her workouts. 

What are your confessions?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment