Image Map

Friday, May 3, 2013

Lately.....

Hi Lovelies!

My nights have been filled with studying, writing papers, and working on a group project (online) for the last few nights. This has left me with little time to blog, but I hope to change that soon. While studying, writing papers and working on my group projects I have been watching youtube videos and listening to music. 

Tonight, I thought I would share with you what I have been listening to. Enjoy!

Pink- F**king Perfect


Pink- U + UR Hand


Katy Perry- Last Friday Night

Aerosmith and Run DMC- Walk this Way


Seether Featuring Amy Lee- Broken

There's a glimpse into what I have been listening to lately! I hope you like the videos! It's time to get back to studying. Have a great evening, well what's left of it anyway!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment