Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happiness Is........

Hi Lovelies! 

Today's post is all about what make me happy. Even though there are several things that make me happy; i.e, the sunset, the sunrise, and rain on the roof. Here are the top 8 things that make me a happy girl: 

My hubby and my little girl.......the bring so much joy to my life. I cannot imagine my life without them.

The feeling of the air conditioner when you come in from outside.....whether I am mowing or just "playing chase" with Angelina, it is always feels like heaven when we come back inside.

Roses......they are so pretty and smell heavenly. And the brighten up any room.

The Right Stuff.....how does this not bring back memories of the 80s.


Yoga pants...... I pretty much live in these. They are so comfy and they were a staple in wardrobe after having Angelina, and they have been around ever since. 

Chocolate.....who doesn't love chocolate. It's my go to food when I need my sweet fix.

The holidays..... there is just something magical about the holidays, the decorations, the music, the Christmas specials, it's just a magical time.

Seeing the number on the scale go down.

So, there are the 8 things that make me happy, What makes YOU happy?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment