Image Map

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Social- Summer Fun

Happy Sunday Lovelies! 

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. For some reason whenever I hear this song I think of summer.

 
 It's time for Sunday Social with Neely and Ashely.  



Any way today's questions are all about summer fun:

Best Summer memory as a kid?

Swimming in the pool





Camping

 


Favorite summer drink?

A nice tall glass of strawberry lemonade



Favorite Summer TV show?

I love watching Keeping up with the Kardashians every summer. It's my guilty pleasure. 

 


Best outdoor summer activity?

Picnics at the lake


  Summer vacation essentials? 

Sunglasses, flipflops and sunscreen



Have a nice day and a safe Memorial Day!

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. I have never been camping. I don't think I am the live off the land type. Maybe I could do it in an RV full of things that I am sure I will need.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete