Image Map

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Lovelies! 

This week has been exciting. We have had two play dates this week and we even went clothes shopping. So, the last three days have just been a whirlwind of excitement. 

This week I am linking up with Neely for Sunday Social

This week's questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?

The good ones are the best! LOL!!!!

2. Flowers or Chocolate?

I would rather have chocolate than flowers. I love my sweets! 

 

3. What is your favorite summertime activity?

Swimming

 
barbequing

 

4. Do you have any vacations planned this Summer?

We're not sure yet, but we are talking about visiting this place on part of Route 66 



5. Favorite Summer Holiday?

Fourth of July!


 
6. Dream Vacation? 

I would love to visit Atlantis in the Bahamas. Maybe one day.......


~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Totally forgot to mention that good surprises are always preferred! lol I love swimming too :)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete