Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

Hi Lovelies! 

We were supposed to take "A" to a NASA exhibit at our local vo-tech school today, but the weather changed our plans. Instead, we are staying home, snuggle under mounds of blankets, and watching shows and movies on Amazon Prime and Netflix.

Since it's Thursday I'm linking up with Neely for It's Okay Thursday. Won't you come join me?


It's Okay.....

to be stressed about the last two weeks of my class.

to also be stressed about the start of my next class (which begins the day after the above mentioned class ends).

to have an unhealthy addiction to peanut butter and chocolate.

to have spent 3 hours cleaning the house only to have it messy again in 10 seconds flat. 

that's it's rainy, windy, and cold again. It just means that I get to snuggle on the couch with my hubby and little lady.

to be in  a little food rut.

What's Okay with you today?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment