Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies.

I'm actually posting this early! YAY me!!!! Well, Happy Monday!! We have had a relaxing weekend. We had such beautiful weather and we spent as much time as we could outside. We know our time outside is going to be limited soon; so we have been spending as much as time as we can outside.


Anyways, I'm linking up with Sandy from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Have great Tuesday!!!!
 


As I look outside my window:

It looks like for the first part of the week it will be nice, but for the rest of the week and into the weekend it's supposed to rain. I love this kind of weather!

Right now I am:

Sitting at the table writing this post while my hubby is playing a game on the Xbox

Thinking and pondering:

That I need to start planning out the grocery list for this week's menu and our Thanksgiving menu

On my bedside table (still working on these):

The Stand by Stephen King. I am attempting to read this book again. Previously I had only made through chapter 3 and just had to put it down. My goal is to read it by New Years. We'll see how that goes!!

On my kindle:

A Haunted Love Story
Beaches
A few V.C. Andrews books

On my tv tonight:

How I Met Your Mother

Playing on the radio:

Nothing at the moment

On the menu for this week: 

Monday: Chicken stir fry with veggies

Tuesday: Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, and veggies

Wednesday: Baked potatoes (in the crockpot) and salad

Thursday: Chicken cheesesteak sandwiches and salad

Friday: Catfish, orzo, and veggies

Saturday: Cheese burgers, fries, and salad

Sunday: Roast, potatoes and carrots

On my to do list:

Laundry
Clean the kitchen
Vacuum the living and dining room
work on my paper

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:

Still working on blankets and bracelets

My simple pleasure:

Cuddle up under a warm blanket with a hot cup of caramel hot chocolate and good book. 

Lesson learned the past week:

To be patient. Things will happen when they are meant to.

Looking around the house:

The house is pretty much picked up, all that needs to be cleaned are the bathrooms 

From the camera:



I made this!! So proud of myself!!

On my prayer list:

Us, In-laws, and our friends. 

Bible verse, Devotional:


       
~Angie 

No comments:

Post a Comment